Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 2, 2009

Here it is, Friday night again. First is roll call: Wendy, Ginger, Whitney, Crissy, Theresa, Heather, Kim, and Melissa. Frank was here for a while too. He he
Next, our list of edibles:
wine,
coffee,
watermelon Bacardi,
dirty rice w/ meat
beef stew
grilled chicken
mac-n-cheese
ripple chips w/ french onion dip
corn chips
cornbread w/ corn
banana creme pound cake
pumpkin roll, &
a delicious, yummy, Wrecktastic cake. This is the food of champions... well, Friday Night goers anyway.
The website of the night is www.cakewrecks.com. Enjoy this funny site. Be advised that this site can, rarely, have inappropriate stuff. Be aware of your audience.
Best of all is our quote of the evening: "The Rock IS the Antichrist." Of course, this was said for effect.
There was a conversation involving glitter, but it's better left unwritten. ;D Suffice it to say there were many jokes and lots of laughing involved. Yet another conversation involved feline nervous habits. Very funny.
Enough entertainment for now. Sleep beckons.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Wow, I can't believe ya'll actually had fun without me there. Shocked. Although one of my spawn was there, so I guess my essence (or some of Stacy's essence) was there.

Who made the pumpkin roll???? I must know!

I'm guessing that Gingerhoo was this weeks special guest writer.
I love you my friends.

Anonymous said...

we missed you missy!

TurtlesButterfly said...

Missy, I made the pumpkin roll. It is my favorite thing to make this time of year (in my mind you can only make it from Oct-Decemberish). Also, I have to make it when I have lots of people who will eat it, otherwise Dave and I will gain 10 more pounds if I keep making them for just us, lol.